Total Pageviews

CHAT WITH ME BY SKYPE. I'M ALWAYS READY

Open Vessel (daily)

toscoshipping@gmail.com /opt@shipping.net.vn for broker/chartering (contact name: Capt. Tosco / Skype: tosco.vn)
To sort and filter vessels from excel web apps

CIS: INCLUDING CIS, JAPAN, EC NORTH KOREA, EC SOUTH KOREA
N-M CHINA: INCLUDING NORTH CHINA, MID CHINA (TO WENZHOU)
S.CHINA: INCLUDING SOUTH CHINA, TAIWAN, MID TO NORTH VIETNAM (FROM WENZHOU TO QUI NHON)
PHILIPPINES: ALL PORTS IN PHILIPPINES
THAILAND: INCLUDING SOUTH VIETNAM, EC THAILAND
SINGAPORE: INCLUDING SINGAPORE, WEST MALAYSIA, WEST INDONESIA (SUMATRA), WC KALIMANTAN, WC THAILAND
BINTULU: EAST MALAYSIA, BRUNEI
JAVA SEA: INCLUDING EAST - SOUTH COAST KALIMANTAN, JAVA SEA, SULAWESI AND REST PARTS OF INDONESIA PORT RANGE
PNG: INCLUDING NEW GUINEA OF INDONESIA, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
AUS: ALL PORTS IN AUSTRALIA
MYA: ALL PORTS IN MYANMAR
ECI: INCLUDING: ECI, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA
WCI: INCLUDING WCI, MALDIVES, PAKISTAN
PG: INCLUDING IRAN, IRAQ, KUWAIT, QATAR, UAE, OMAN, BAHRAIN, EC SAUDI ARABIA
RED SEA
EAST AFRICA: FROM YEMEN - TANZANIA
SOUTH AFRICA: FROM MOZAMBIQUE - ANGOLIA
WEST AFRICA: FROM MOROCCO - CONGO
ITALY: MED AREA INLCLUDING COUNTRIES: ITALY - ALBANIA - TUNISIA - SPAIN - ALGERIA
C-E MED: CENTER AND EAST MED



16 comments:

  1. pls add my email to your circile: stksonstk@gmail.com (ship broker)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MSN : Joan.tsw@hotmail.com
    Skype : Joan.ng.tsw


    please contact me as I always have cargo ex from Malaysia or nearby.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. hv 10 K Molasses from Mumbai, India - Tarragona, Spain, prompt, if interested pls contact me on params18(skype)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please this is a Ship Broker from Philippines needed Open DWCC 6,000 Vessels for Cement from Vietnam to Philippines.
    ARNEL GOJAR GIDOC
    Owner/Ship Broker/Shipping Agency
    CAUSEWAY SHIPPING LOGISTICS AGENCY
    81 Murphy Street, Pag asa, Olongapo City,
    Zambales, Philippines
    Telephone No.+63472222942
    Mob No.+639292633055
    Email-causewaylogistics@gmail.com
    Email-gidoc.arnel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. Well, Thanks for sharing such a informative content with us.


    international shipping company & international shipping companies


    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Shipping

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think most people would agree with your article. I am going to bookmark this web site so I can come back and read more articles. Keep up the good work!
    Shipping Services to East Africa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it.I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Packaging

    ReplyDelete
  9. pls add : chartering@segalshipping.com

    we are started as Exporters now..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having worked in the manufacturing industry for years, I’ve seen the importance of shipping services for this type of business, as we have to deliver bulk products to many locations regularly. Currently I’m working for a pharmaceutical products manufacturer and they have also hired the medical courier deliveries for their shipping requirements.

    ReplyDelete



  11. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The posh shown can distinctive; rrndividuals are generally looking for for just about any Native pipe dream. It all strange spot is intended particularly if the promoting diversity combined with popularity on the travel related services market. Hotel reviews Shipping from China to USA

    ReplyDelete